Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've got the Fever!




I just passed the remnants of someone's snowman, and there are still piles of snow in parking lots and shady areas.

But I just picked up my kids from Saturday School in flip-flops.

And no jacket.

And wet hair.

Because it's 56 degrees outside, and it's given me SPRING FEVER!!!

It's made me want to open my windows, and plan a spring garden.

Even though opening the windows would cool my house down so much that my heat pump would work harder later to catch up.  And I don't have enough sun here at the Enchanted Forest to grow anything but moss.

But I can still look forward to Spring with hope, because as we're told in Ecclesiastes
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens."
The seasons are changing - are you ready??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...