Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just a few quick words...

I thought I was just giving up Facebook games for Lent, but it seems I have nearly abandoned all social media.  I have been able to accomplish quite a few things that I always thought I never had time for.  Who knew??

Anyway, I just wanted to share that my first Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative project is for sale!  Mine is #6544, Crazy Love, but by all means, please check out the other quilts.  There are some gorgeous pieces there! 

The April quilt auction begins tomorrow, April 1st too, so go look at those while you're there.  And remember, it's all for Alzheimer's research!!

Just to show you that I've maintained my Quilt-a-Month promise too, here's a shot of my March quilt, #6778 Fleur-de-lis:

Saints fans, anyone??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...